Govt. ITI Indranagar
The Institute was established in 1959. During inception there were 4 trades with intake capacity of 64. In subsequent years new trades were added gradually. In the year 2004 the institute was up-graded under PM’s Package raising the intake capacity to 250 in 13 trades. Under the World Bank Assisted Vocational Training Improvement Scheme the ITI was further upgrades as CoE in Automobile Sector with total intake capacity of 180. Now the total intake capacity is 430.
All the trades are facilitated by complete set of tools and equipment’s recommended by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT). Also, training materials as per National Instructional Media Institute (NIMI) Guidelines are available
The Institute has covered area of 4993.4 sq. mt. Including Administrative Block, Three Workshop Buildings, Boys Hostel and Other Buildings. The Institute is not only engaged in training activities but also performing successful activities such as Motivation Campaign, Entrepreneurship Campaign as well as Sports Activities.
SKILL YOURSELF, BUILD YOURSELF
Computer Operator and Programming Assistant
Information Communication Technology System Maintenance
PRESIDENT OF WORLD BANK
GROUP RELEASES A SATATEMENT
MAY 16, 2023
HLG ANNOUNCES THE PROPOSED
SALE OF RANDALL TO KANT & RIDER
JULY 7, 2023
Industrial Training Institute
Indranagar, Agartala, West Tripura